Have you ever been driving down the road, listening to the radio, and then all of a sudden a song just takes a turn for the creepy worse?? Like it's a great jam, but that one line is borderline uncomfortable. Naturally, I like to find these songs and play them a ridiculous amount of times. Here are some of my faves:
1. Please Don't Go- Mike Posner. "If you leave, I'm gonna find you". Please don't. That's stalking. Great song, otherwise.
2. Every Breath You Take-Sting and the Police. This is the ultimate creeper jam. "Every step you take, I'll be watching you". Unacceptable.
3. Crazy Ex-Girlfriend- Miranda Lambert. Okay, I get the whole "jealous ex-girlfriend" thing. But stalking out five bars and bringing your gun along..it's a little much.
4. The Mixed Tape- Jack's Mannequin. "I read your letter, the one you left when you broke into my house". Um..wait, since when is B&E romantically acceptable? The answer is never.
5. All Hail the Heartbreaker-The Spill Canvas. "What if I ripped your heart apart at the seams, maybe then you'd know how I feel". Whoa. Whoa. Chill....a little too aggressive.
6. Loving You From a Distance- Corey Smith. This whole song is just creepy. Like "guy standing in the corner staring down the pretty girl" creepy.
Okay, that's all I have for now. Creep on, playas.