It's 1am in Nashville and I can't sleep. I have a quiz tomorrow, but I'm not interested in studying...so here are my next ten songs.
51. "More Like Her"-Miranda Lambert. This is what happens when you put yourself out there, think everything is going to work out, and then they end up going back to their ex-girlfriend anyways. Where do you go from there?
52. "You've Got the Music in You"- The New Radicals. I love this jam. It's a good "dance around your room singing into a hairbrush" song..not that I do that or anything...moving on.
53. "Far Away"- Nickelback. This song is one of those songs that I will always be able to relate to. It's powerful.
54. "Stop Crying Your Heart Out"-Oasis. This song is a "snap out of it!!!" song. Always appreciated.
55. "Wonderwall"-Oasis. I am so in love with this song and have been for years. "And maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me"...whew.
56. "She is Love (Acoustic)"- Parachute. Heard this song on TV and immediately had to have it. Heard it in Staples this summer. And teared up...what a dork. I think this song is what every girl wants to hear.
57. "A Falling Through"- Ray LaMontagne. Sleeeeepy playlist song. But oh my Gosh, it has the most haunted/pained sound and I can't listen to it enough.
58. "Ever The Same"- Rob Thomas. I liked Rob Thomas' solo career. Big Matchbox 20 fan, but love Rob. This song is great. Inspiring.
59. "You Can't Always Get What You Want"- The Rolling Stones. If you don't like the Stones, I don't like you. Harsh? Yes. Sorry.
60. "Hazy"- Rosi Golan feat. William Fitzsimmons. Go listen to this song. Right now. Warning, it will make you want to want to lay in your bed and listen to it on repeat. "'Cause without you, things go hazy". Simply put, but beautiful.
Love, love, love. Me