Thursday, February 11, 2010

61-70

61. "Gypsy Girl"- Ryan Horne. This guy is from my hometown and this song has such an awesome beat.

62. "City"- Sara Bareilles. The piano in this song is just wonderful. I love this record ("Little Voice" by the way)...it is just a collection of great songs

63."Building a Mystery"- Sarah McLachlan. Cool song. My favorite line? "You're a beautiful, a beautiful fu**ed up man". Profound.

64. "Breakeven"- The Script. Oh my Gosh. I listen to this song on repeat. "What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you?". I love that.

65. "I'm Yours"- The Script. They are from Ireland. They are talented. Clearly, I'm in love.

66. "Champagne High"- Sister Hazel. This song is about going to the wedding of an ex and learning to accept the fact that you lost and they are marrying someone else.

67. "All for You"- Sister Hazel. This band is great. This song is so 90's and high school and all those great memories.

68. "Chasing Cars"- Snow Patrol. This song will always make me think of Izzie Stephens (of "Grey's Anatomy") crying on the bathroom floor after her fiance died. I cried too.

69. "All Hail the Heartbreaker"- The Spill Canvas. This song is straight-up bitter. Love it.

70. "18"- Steve Moakler. This song is about growing up. Love it.

Those are the next ten. Love them

No comments:

Post a Comment