41. "Stupid Boy"-Keith Urban. Gahh. I love this song. Keith Urban is an amazing guitar player and this song is just powerful.
42. "Love Don't Live Here Anymore"-Lady Antebellum. The debut single from one of my favorite bands. This song is angry, bitter, and so very true. Love it!
43. "Need You Now"-Lady Antebellum. This is one of the most honest songs I have ever listened to. I think a lot of people could relate to it.
44. "Stay (I Missed You)"-Lisa Loeb. Throwback to the early 90's. This is one of the first songs I knew every word to. Odds are I probably sang along to it in the back of our Volvo station wagon...oh, the good ol' days.
45. "All I Believe In"- The Magic Numbers. This song has various languages in it, only two of which I can recognize. But, it's a cool song about needing your heart to be all you believe in.
46. "Love Lives On"-Mallary Hope. This was an iTunes free download once. I expected it to be the typical "oh, we broke up and now I'm sad and miss you"song. Wait 'til you get to the end. Tears.
47. "Only Hope"-Mandy Moore. She has a great voice. This is from a great movie. Switchfoot has a great version too, if you're into them.
48. "Can't You See"-The Marshall Tucker Band. This is the perfect "driving through the mountains in the fall" song. I just love it. Great guitar sound.
49. "Nothing to Lose"-Mat Kearney. I love that he references Nashville. This song is fantastic. I had the melody stuck in my head for months and couldn't remember the words. Fail. Now I know the words and they are stuck in my head a lot too.
50. "Crashing Down"-Mat Kearney. "Take it back to the beginning, back to the start
When gravity's pulling, you're still holding my heart"...some of my favorite lyrics ever.
Love, love, love-me