November and December were busy. Finals, holidays, sleep. But here are my next ten songs! Let me know what you think!
21. "Wild Horses"- The Flying Burrito Brothers. Weird band name, great song. It's all about restlessness and I love that.
22. "Never Say Never"-The Fray. This song gives me chills every time I hear it. The repetition of "Don't let me go" is really powerful, I think.
23. "Look After You"-The Fray. This one of my favorite Fray songs. It's about not letting something go unsaid, which happens a lot.
24. "Stay"-Gavin Degraw. Ahhh. I love this man. He touched my hand once. In the rain. It was magical. Anyways...this song is honest and dignified. Plus, I love the piano.
25. "Let Love In"- Goo Goo Dolls. If someone ever asks me to give them meaningful advice in three words..the title of this song would be it.
26. "Name"- Goo Goo Dolls. 90's throwback..and one of the most beautifully written songs, in my opinion of course.
27. "If Love Was Enough"- Graham Colton. This is emo. Sometimes, I guess, love isn't enough and that really sucks.
28. "Killing Me"-Graham Colton. If you never had listened to Graham, and you like Howie Day/ Tyler Hilton/ acoustic guitars, please give him a listen. This is a song about that loneliness that comes after things don't work out . "I wish I could pick up the phone and tell you how I'm feeling. I'd tell you how I've changed...I tell you everything". Wonderful.
29. "Honestly"- Bethany Joy Galeotti. I just love her. She plays Haley James Scott on "One Tree Hill" and is a fabulous singer. "I'm so glad you're far away..is that a terrible thing to say?". Sing it, girl.
30. "Nine 'til Midnight"- Honestly. This band is not together anymore and that makes me sad. I need to find out what happened..Anyways. This song is hopelessly romantic. It's about missing someone and remembering the way it used to be.
So, there they are! Good variety, I think.
Love, love, love.